How many times have you been struggling to fit your belongings into a suitcase? In reality, however, most of what you are trying to fit you dont really need it. Here are some helpful tips to get ready for your next trip!
1. Choose shoes that match as many clothes as possible.
2. Do not make the mistake and you have not packed even a thin jacket, (we have mentioned combinations for jackets in a corresponding article).
3. Always place the shampoos and all the fluids in bags inside your cosmetic bag.
4. Do not strap underwear and T-shirts. You never know what can happen.
5. Leave some space in your suitcase because maybe you buy something while your there.
6. The clothes that you will take with you make sure you match everything with … all! So surely you will wear all the clothes and no one will be crumpled unfairly
7. Avoid jeans as comfortable as they are … Or at least limit them! They take a lot of space and are heavy … There are many other options to distinguish stylistically (chino pants have mentioned in another article their effectiveness!)
THINGS TO BE TAKEN WITHOUT SECOND THOUGHT:
– Mobile and mobile charger
– iPad – camera – photo camera.
-Toothbrush. -Pharmaceuticals, etc.
-Paper, pens, magazines for more pleasant time.
-Sunglasses. -Face towel.
– Car / engine luggage.
One way to pack the trousers is to wrap them like tapeworms. So we save space in the suitcase.